Blog Design

13 August 2011

Balancing Life

Well.. My car was considered a total loss, and they paid off most of my loan. I'm not upside down much, so I will be able to get a car once we gather enough funds to do what we need to do. I was heartbroken, but there was nothing they could really do. (The rear axle was destroyed and it wasn't worth them fixing they said.)

We took our first real family vacation last month to Colorado. My fiancee's sister was getting married at their grandparents house. Let's say it was an interesting experience. Riding in a car for 18 hours with two children is an experience. Especially when one keeps saying their hungry. (We had snacks and drinks. And she wouldn't shut up. Like seriously, she would talk for HOURS at a time.) The wedding was nice, other than an incident with a family member that I'll refrain from bringing up.

I took a bunch of photos, which are posted on my facebook page. (if you aren't friends with me, then you can't see them. I'll post some here soon.) I've also started making jewelry. I'm tired of not finding anything I like, so I decided to make my own. I made some for David's grandmother, sister and his mom for the wedding. I don't know if I will sell them just yet; I want to get more practice in.


Anyway, life goes on. I am still haunted by my car accident, but I'm moving forward and hopefully things will be better. I start school again on the 29th, but I will be doing only online classes. Until we can get another car, things are going to be hectic. I can be here at home doing my work and if the kids need me, it won't be a hassle. Let's see what the fates have in store for me now...

Angel of Grief by p4trycha-d3cy32p
via deviantart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment