Blog Design

20 April 2013

Randomness

1. My fiancee has been gone for two weeks on a business trip. When you have never spent more than a night away from them, it SUCKS! Thank goodness for Skype. (Although it's a pain in the ass when it doesn't work properly.)

2. I recently turned 35. It dawned on me that in 5 years I will be forty. WHERE DID THE TIME GO?

3. I finished The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare. Sorry no spoilers, but it was a fitting end to a fantastic series. I've also recently read "The Creation of Anne Boleyn" by Susan Bordo and "Roses Have Thorns" by Sandra Byrd. Both are great reads for Tudor history fans like myself. I am currently reading "The Borgias" by G.J. Meyer. I read his work on the Tudors, so I thought I would learn about the Borgia family. So far it is interesting.

4. The weather here in California has been warming up nicely. The flowers are blooming and it is wonderful. The jasmine is smelling wonderful.

5. The senseless violence that has transpired within the last week has to stop. Whatever your grievance is, taking innocent lives is not the way to prove your point.

6. I have not been able to watch Game of Thrones mainly because I don't have HBO.. Thankfully I have read the books so I know what happens. If The Winds of Winter would hurry up and be published, that would be awesome. I have been watching Vikings on the History Channel. I've decided that I want to be a shieldmaiden when I grow up...

I know this is probably boring, but I just felt the need to write something, so there it is..
The Story of My Life...

No comments:

Post a Comment